Welcome to Team Clean Stream
We're bringing River Clean-Ups to YOUR back yard through an Adopt-A-Stream style River clean Up.
Continue reading to learn how you can become a self-certified River Boss
Before You Go
- Pack sturdy footwear (no flip flops!), gloves, sunscreen, first aid kit, and a life vest (personal floatation device or PFD).
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Drink lots of water.
During the Cleanup
- Always wear your PFD in the boat and make sure it's snug!
- Stay aware of all of the members in your group. Buddy System
- Keep an eye out for sharp objects such as metal, glass, and needles.
DO NOT try to pick up any needles. Report their location to the local sheriff's department
- Be careful carrying your trash bag because sharp objects can rip the bag and pose a danger.
- Keep an eye out for hurtful plants (poinsy ivy!), wildlife (snakes!), and places with loose footing (debris piles!).
After the Cleanup